From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:48:25 -0400
HI Guys,
I can't believe what I just saw with my own two eyes!!!!!  I mentioned before
that our baby SHYLA will go to any lengths to get ahold of a bag of Tandem
Dog Treats but this is ridiculous!  Our little Poda-Ferret Mommy Rascal (the
dog) was out in the computer room with us and I saw her run up the steps to
the closed door to the house and then run back down.  As she was coming down
I noticed a bright orange package in her mouth.  I looked at David and said
"David, does Rascal have a bag of Tandem's in her mouth?"  Sure thing, so
David let her in the house and she took the bag into the bedroom where SHYLA
was sleeping somewhere and she dropped it in the floor!!!!  David opened the
bag and gave Rascal one and left one in the floor for SHYLA!  I can't believe
this, we have been wondering where SHYLA kept getting bags of Tandem's when
we had put them all away in the computer room!!!!!!!   Plus Rascal has never
been taught to fetch until now!!!!!  Apparently SHYLA is quite adept at
having taught Rascal how to fetch for HER!!!!!!  HA HA HA!!!!!  So I guess it
isn't just the human animals that get trained by these fuzzies after all!
  BYE FOR NOW,
Kelleen, David and the Insane Animal House!!!!!!!!!