From:
Karen Daigneault <"[log in to unmask]"@BEALENET.COM>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:35:30 -0600
Michelle,
ROTFL!  You made my morning!!!!!!!

>You have gotten to the point where picking up dried ferret poop with your
>bare hands doesn't bother you anymore.

you mean I'm not the only ones that does this????

>Your at a friends house and hear tennis shoes in the dryer and panic, even
>though this person has no ferrets.

Same scenerio here, except at *my* house, knowing full well that all the
fuzzies are snug in their cage and STILL have to get up and look!

Let's see...

pick up the poop with your bare hands to throw it in the litter box right
next to where it is....

Leave the rug on the bathtub draped over so that the fuzzies can easily get
in and out because it's soooo much fun!

pull up the cushions of your couch and notice the insides of the couch all
over and say, "oh yeah, I forgot the bitter apple"

notice that around each door that is normally closed there is no rug left

you always have bags laying around on your floor

you evaluate every empty box to see new ways to create interesting "doors"

your silverware drawer still remains empty - yet, it is no longer a "fun"
hideyhole and none of the fuzzies go in there anymore.

you drive 7 1/2 hours on a saturday in the pouring down rain listening to
your 7 year talk the ENTIRE TIME to pick up ferts to be part of transporting
ferrets to Kymmie in PA AND ENJOY it!!!!

Karen&Manna and the 6 toilet paper trashers!