From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:00:34 -0800
Blue-eyed cinnamon/sable Hooman-Jill, early 30s, seeks Hunky Hooman-Hob.
No current or past hobs or kits, but owned by numerous critters!

Object: Immense Mischief, Wardancings, and maybe(?) even little Weezils
underfoot one day. Gourmet Homemade Raisin Treats, Hammock-Snuggling,
Ear-Scritchings, and highly intelligent conversant Dookings are her
specialties.

Prospective Hobs must be 3.5lbs minimum and/or tall, have a cute chuckle,
like to wrassle, and be excellent stashers.  Garden-excavation experts,
feline terrorizers, belly ticklers, all a plus!

Drooling is acceptable so long as the prospective makes a point of putting
down the lid on the litter box.  Gibs, smokers and druggies need not apply;
but perhaps we'll sneak a lick or two of micro together when no one's
looking!

-- Dookless In Seattle

Mustelid Endorsement: Ma babies us tremendously and we love her lots.  We
wanna get her a playmate so we can hear her dook as loud as we do!  Plus
we'd love to meet more ferrets too!  She is a bit reticent until she
decides that you're okay to be buddies with...which is why we typed this
email when she wasn't looking.  Heheheheheheh.

[Moderator's note: For the next week or two, Dookless can be reached
directly be emailing <[log in to unmask]>                  BIG]