Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:03:01 -0700
Times are tough for everyone right now. I've received some
emails from folks who have ailing ferrets or ferrets who
need a nutritious food added to their daily diet but their
budgets are too tight to fit in a purchase. So, until the
30th of June, I'm offering a discount on Pingford's
Porridge! Instead of the regular price of $7.99 for an 8
ounce package of Pingford's Red or Pingford's Original,
we're offering a discounted price of $5.99 for either
version. The regular shipping rates apply.

Just email the quantity of Red and Original you'd like to
order to [log in to unmask] and I'll email you an
invoice with your total. We cannot prices this discount
through our website as PayPal doesn't offer discount or
coupon processing. Do not order directly through the website
or we'll have to pull our hair out (you and me both!) to
update order totals.

Please feel free to cross post if you know anyone who'd
benefit from our sale. Shipping rates are located at
www.PingfordsPorridge.com