From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:05:33 -0600
We're pretty happy about Spring around here, even though it snowed here
in Montana day before yesterday! Since we're all feeling so good, we
thought it would be a great time to pass along the "feel-goodness"!

Pingford's Porridge is giving away 2 pairs of packages of Porridge (a
fine ferret food, ya know). We'll send off one package of Pingford's
Original Porridge and one package of Pingford's Red Porridge to two
lucky winners. How do you win? Just drop an email to
[log in to unmask] with "Porridge Giveaway" in the subject line
and we'll draw the winners using Random.org.

Please, one entry per person. We'll accept entries until May 10th, 2009
at midnight (MST).

Wanna know what you might be winning? Check us out at
www.PingfordsPorridge.com

Feel free to pass the word on our giveaway and good luck!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC