From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 02:04:00 EDT
I have looked everywhere I can think of and nowhere is there a FAQ of any
kind about ferret proofing your home..  I have read the posts concerning
this subject and have an idea.  If everyone sent all the ideas they have or
methods they have used to Kelleen and she added in her enormous knowledge on
this subject I think there would be enough material to make a pretty nice
length small manual.  With a few black and white pictures to show different
things turned into GIF's or BMP's that I could insert into the text for her
[if someone scans them in first] and desk top publish the finished manual on
my printer [its very economic to use].  That manual would then be made
available for sale until enough money was accumulated to pay for a regular
printing and then could be circulated widely and I have no doubt it would
sell in pet stores, and in catalogues everywhere as its a subject close to
the heart of every ferret owner everywhere.  That manual would bring in a
nice tidy income for her shelter needs and allow her to do what she does
best only more of it.

I'd like opinions on this suggestion... I may be all wet and its a dud..but
if not I think it would be worth helping her produce and get circulated...
I'd buy a copy thats for sure..

So...What do you think??

 TTYL..dayna
 dayna frazier   102046,3162
 'resident of the 'Marvellous Menagerie of Mirthful Mayhem'
             MMOMM!!!