From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:32:02 -0400
Well, Excluding plastic bags from the list.. here's what my ferrets like
best.

Romeo..  he's the easy one..  he loves his clear tubing... back and forth
and backwards and forwards he goes... he just loves it.

Julliet..  now she's harder..  everything I got her basically she would
either leave high and dry, or play with it for 5 minutes only.  She did
have her plastic Fish.. that came with her.. and she will take this from
your hand and play tug of war if you hold it, and occasionally she'll
take it out of the cage and hide it under my dresser, so that's her
number 1 favorite toy.  Number two, I just discovered and it makes me
sooo happy that she finally likes something else.  If anyone's ever heard
of "PetStages" they make funky brightly colored toys that are supposed to
cater to different life stages of puppies and such.. they're made out of
a neat kinda plastic.. soft but not thin... well I found a purple warty
looking ball at work.. from one of them.. it appeared as if it broke off
or came out of one of the toys..  a manager said it was now our store
cat's .. but she never plays with toys, so i took it home..  Julliet
loved it.. then of course the next day.. i found the toy that it had
come from and was faced with the decision of brining the only toy she's
ever played that i've gotten her back.. or buying the rest of the toy..
I couldn't bare to bring it back (i happen to like it too!)..  so i
bought the rest of the toy, she loves it.  I mean it's not a war dance
all night kinda love, but she still plays with it..  which brings me way
too much joy than it should LOL..  so that's her number two favorite
toy..  (and both of her favorite toys were the inspiration for Warty and
Fish in The Gran Ferret Adventures)

Cya!
- Jules