From:
Linda Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:03:21 -0700
Hi again, this is my second post today, kind of getting use to doing this,
and likening it.  Anyways MacGuiver is doing better, still can't walk, but
his attitude seems a lot better.  I was wondering if any one could help me
on the time frame a ferret should receive prelone.  MacGuiver has been on
it for seven days and than off for seven days.  He seemed to have a better
attitude and goes to the top of the cage to snuggle with the other babies.
That is quite a job for him as there are four levels.  Each evening he
comes out and drags himself around with his cage mates.  Before he would
just hide from everyone.  I think the prelone has helped, but I think he
should be on it longer than seven days.  If anyone has information on this
medication, please E-mail me.

thank you
Linda