Hi again, this is my second post today, kind of getting use to doing this,
and likening it.  Anyways MacGuiver is doing better, still can't walk, but
his attitude seems a lot better.  I was wondering if any one could help me
on the time frame a ferret should receive prelone.  MacGuiver has been on
it for seven days and than off for seven days.  He seemed to have a better
attitude and goes to the top of the cage to snuggle with the other babies.
That is quite a job for him as there are four levels.  Each evening he
comes out and drags himself around with his cage mates.  Before he would
just hide from everyone.  I think the prelone has helped, but I think he
should be on it longer than seven days.  If anyone has information on this
medication, please E-mail me.

thank you
Linda
[Posted in FML issue 3139]