From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 23:52:23 EDT
OK, here is I hope the final Amelia update for the week-- she came home this
morning, and is playing queen of the castle in Cully's old cage.  Her
appetite increases by the hour, although I've been warned not to let her eat
too much, to prevent painful gas bubbles.  She's not too happy about being
confined, but since she is still pretty tired, I think most of the protest
is just for show.  And she's pooping like a champ...

Again, thanks so much to everyone who contacted me about the x-rays, and who
sent condolences or even just thought about Amelia.  I know I often don't
have time to send messages to everyone with ill fuzzies, but I always have
good wishes for every ferret who needs it-- there's always room for one more
ferret in my heart, and I bet most of us are the same.

Thanks again,
Regina and Amelia (bored bored bored asleep)