From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 07:08:56 -0700
I had to trace this back to the original article to find information.

First - where is Clovis? In Eastern New Mexico. Looks closer to
Amarillo or Lubbock than any big city in NM.

<http://www.cnjonline.com/2013/08/27/clovis-woman-found-dead-130-animals-left-behind/>

Quotes from the original article:
A 47-year-old Clovis woman was found dead Aug. 20 in a home overrun by
130 sick and dying animals including dogs, cats, goats and reptiles.

Waller said the animals were found in and around the house on a
one-half acre lot.

He said all 35 cats were in such poor condition they had to be
destroyed. They were being kept in a 10-foot by 10-foot chain link
kennel.

Also found were 13 dogs in a small fenced area and goats, birds,
chinchillas, rabbits, prairie dogs, hamsters, ferrets, turtles,
lizards, hermit crabs and snakes.

Waller said all the other animals have been placed with rescue groups
to eventually find new owners.

So people wanting to help should contact the Sheriff's department about
this issue that is almost a week old. So sad it was not brought forward
before this.

We send our prayers to all the poor furbabies and her two children.

Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education