From:
Melissa Dyess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:48:59 -0700
Today is your last chance to bid on some one of a kind items to help
out some one of a kind babies!

There has been a wonderful response to this auction to benefit
Kentuckiana Ferret Haven. It is truly overwhelming and greatly
appreciated. Mere words will never be able to express our gratitude.
So many generous bidders on items so unselfishly donated.

You have to see these items to appreciate them.

The beautiful handmade wooden village set, that was in the family for
40 YEARS is in the auction. Sentimental value for this set alone is
priceless.

A beautiful custom tent with tunnels from The Ferrets Choice is a real
stand out item. Just love love love this item!

The original Hill and Dale Tunnel by Tom and Cindy Scheidt of The
Ferret Villa. EVERY ferret needs one of these!

Soooo much beautiful bedding. The choices from amazingly talented
seamstresses is amazing!

An RDF Baker original. Need I say more?

Many combo packages that make it Christmas in August. You can never
go wrong with a combo!

Thank you for taking the time to consider our auction. If you follow
Facebook you can find our babies on The Ferret Haven.

www.32auctions.com/organizations/6395/auctions/9195

Melissa Dyess & Sheri Steinbach