Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 03:38:21 -0600
Hi everyone! First of all I appreciate this list so much. I get so much
knowledge and information on these fuzzies. Case in point.....I have an
adrenal male that isn't a good candidate for surgery. I have read about
the melotonin helping. I have a job where I can give it to him the
right time of day. I learned this off of the "list" for starters. Then
did more research. Before my poor Squeak just laid around and lost some
of his hair. I started giving him the purest melotonin I could find.
Now it has been 4 months since he has been on it and I am grateful to
say he acts so much better. He is even wrestling with the other two
ferts! It warms my heart to see this. He is even "dooking"! Anyway if
it wasn't for this list I probably wouldn't know much about anything.
I do know it isn't a cure but it is great to have my Squeak back for a
while longer.

Also, I would like to ask if anyone has any ideas on what to mix meds
with for two of my ferts. Right now I am mixing ferretone with it. I've
tried other food but no luck. I'd like to have something that I can
keep at room temperature. Any ideas?

Susan......."the pharmacist"
Squeak....."the former escapee"
Jeep.........."the deaf one"
Honey......"Get out of my way, I'm coming through" one!