From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:05:13 -0500
Hi All! I am wondering (for those of you who live in southeast
Michigan) where you get your ADV tests done & how much do you
normally pay?

I am currently owned by 3 ferrets (Kira, Danny Phantom & Shakespeare).
I have had Kira nearly 2 years, and until last August she was the "lone
fert." My vet had an ADV test done & charged me $75! When I went to the
Buckeye Bash in Ohio in August everyone was AMAZED at how costly the
test was. They all said their ferrets had been tested for about $10 -
$15. But I don't live in Ohio, so I need to know where locally I can
get the test done at a reasonable price. Danny Phantom was adopted at
the Buckeye Bash from Hide-E-Hole ferret rescue, so he had already been
tested in 2006. Shakespeare is only 6 months old & has only been in my
household since the end of October. He came from a pet store, so he has
never been tested.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please respond either by private
email, or for all to see on the FML. THANX!

Dooks to all & may weasel war dances fill your days!

Jacci Copeland