From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 11:15:00 -0400
Because of my allergy to flea bites, I found that ferrets were the best
possible pet for me.  But as a consequence of my allergy,our ferrets never go
outside. Is it therefore expected that our ferrets will never shed?  Neither of
our two year olds have ever shed their coats.  They also don't get a thick
winter coat.  All of our ferrets'coats are what I would deem medium weight and
vary very little throughout the year.  Is this normal?

Heather