Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 01:15:20 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Years ago a friend gave me a small metal sign (8" diamond) that says
FERRET ZONE on it with a silouette <sp> of a ferret in the center.

Since that time, every kid who has ever entered my home, become a member
of the Kritter Crew, or touched my heart, has had their name written on
it.  Black lettering for my kids, red for fosters, red and black for
special shelter kids.  A halo drawn over their name represents them
leaving for The Bridge.

Well, after 4 years, I am finding myself running out of room.  Guess I
shoulda either written smaller or had less ferts <nah~!>.  I asked my
friend where she got it and she could not recall.

If any of you know where I can find a similar sign please contact me
direct.  Hopefully a larger one as I plan on continuing this tradtion.
Just not certain if I want to add another sign or transpose names onto
a larger one.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG