From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:24:20 -0700
Hello everyone,

Recently we decided to get a "travel bug" from geocaching.com, a website
based on finding little treasures using GPS devices.  Our travel bug is
a small stuffed black footed ferret that has been left in Boise, ID in a
quest to travel the world visiting ferret shelters and locations with the
word ferret or weasel in them.  He was placed this weekend, but you can
follow his journey by using the link below.  As people pick him up and
re-stash him, they will often take pictures and write little stories
about the ferrets adventure.  His name is "The Lost Shelter Ferret"
and he might be visiting a shelter near you!  If he travels somewhere
interesting, we'll keep you posted.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=136310

He's hoping to increase awareness of ferret shelters around the world..
so wish him luck!

Bill & Laura Baran
Emmett Ferret Shelter
Emmett, Idaho