From:
"Muldoon, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:19:16 -0600
I was lying on the bed and one of my little sprites went up in my shirt
and started kissing my back.  How cute.  And then she started nipping.
Ow!  Happened a couple of times.  Lick, lick, lick, nip!  It was nothing
aggressive and it didn't break the skin, but the pinch of her fangs
didn't feel real good.  When I watched her it was evident that she was
trying to groom me.  When they do that to each other they probably don't
pinch the tough skin under their thick fur.  Interesting thought.  This
little girl has to be isolated from the others, with whom I've tried
unsuccessfully to get to befriend her.  She gets along more or less OK
with one of the boys but they haven't bonded.

Anyone else get "groomed" by their fert?

Daniel F. Muldoon, Ph.D.
Omaha, NE