From:
ERIKA MATULICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 11:03:10 -0500
On Thursday, May 9, I received a phone call from Bob Church, who was going
through ferret withdrawal symptoms on his way north through Texas.  He
arrived at our place about 10 p.m.  and got his ferret fix with my seven,
while I viewed the snapshots of his 13 (soon to be 15 - Bob expects some
"ferret math" to occur while in California).  We spent a delightful evening
discussing ferret bone structure, among other things, and then he headed out
in the night to drive to the "scenic" (yeah right) town of Lubbock.  Lucky
he was driving there in the dark.  He did try to log into his account from
my computer, but mine was too "dumb" to allow him to get email.  By now, Bob
is in California -- hope things are going well!  Too bad he could not spend
more time here.  For those of you lucky enough to get a Bob visitation, it
is worth it!  He is a fountain of information!

- Erika (and the magnificent 7)