From:
"Larry D. Tilford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 07:40:19 -0800
After lurking on the mailing list since September, I finally have something
I wanted to share with you all because it brought us so much joy.  I was on
the phone with my wife yesterday and she started laughing hysterically while
watching our Phoebe (our eight month old sable female).  Phoebe had grabbed
a flashlight and begun to drag it into her "hidey-hole".  Now, this is not a
pocket flashlight, nor even a standard eight inch, two 'D' battery type.  It
was one of the floating, four 'D' cell type flashlights, heavy and bulky
(especially for her).  As Phoebe dragged it across the floor, the warning
light began to flash on the flashlight because Phoebe had the light by the
switch and was periodically depressing the button.  I only wish I had been
there to see it.  I can't begin to express the pleasure that our little
friend has brought into our house.  Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

Lar and Willa