From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:51:20 -0400
Hello all!  We have a few things to tell you about today.

First, I bought a CD ROM dictionary and this was one of the 2 definitions
for ferret.  Also, why does the definition always say ferrets are albinos?
I thought the majority of ferrets were sable.

[Moderator's note: I'm leaving this as "quoted printable" because Laura is
having trouble posting it as plain text and the rest of the note is
readable.  The next few lines probably won't fully be readable for some of
you but I couldn't get all the characters when I tried to decode it, so
let's just leave it as is.  BIG]

fer=B7ret2 (f=B5r=93=B9t) also fer=B7ret=B7ing (-=B9-t=B9ng) --n. A narrow=
 piece of tape
used to bind or edge fabric. [Probably alteration of Italian fioretti, floss
silk, pl. of fioretto, diminutive of fiore, flower, from Latin fl=BDs,=
 fl=BDr-,
flower.

Second, Booger also plays soccer.  It amazed me that he could pick up a ping
pong ball in his mouth and carry it around.  He especially likes to play it
on linolium floors, gives it more action.

Third, big third, Pharaoh went to the vet this afternoon and had his blood
sugar checked after fasting for at least 3 hours.  His level was at 83 which
is normal.  Because he *was* fasting my vet doubts that he has insulinoma.
He suspects that Pharaoh was brained in some way earlier in his life. i.e.
was stepped on, got his head smashed by a door, dropped on his head or some
other trauma to his head.  He said that certain smells, thoughts, and events
could have caused his 'epilepsy'(sp? I'm too tired to look it up in my new
'talking dictionary') to flair up.

His suggestion was just to keep a close eye on Pharaoh and if he has a
seizure again to dim the lights, talk softly and pet him 'til he comes back
around.

BTW, Jasper is my fat boy.  He weighs 3.5 lbs!

Dooks to all!
Laura and The Quirky Quad, Quaint Quad, Fearsome Foursome, Qwazy Quartet,
Freaky Ferret Foursome, Fab Four, or The Quad Squad