From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:13:08 -0800
Donavon and gang

I had to reformat my puter so I lost your email address or I would have
emailed you direct.  Anyway I finally got a reply from Pets International
LTD.  They sent me a catalogue of their products, and informed me that yes
the base plates are available separately from any cage.  Part numbers are
as follows Item# 62228 Passage Way connector, White, 2\pk.Item# 62229
Black.  The lady who signed the letter that was sent to me was named
Maria Amren.

She told me unfortunately the cages and accessories arent making it through
the distribution channels as fast as they would like.  But also said that
all the accessories should be available soon foam PetsMart and Petco.  She
also said if it continues to be a problem to contact her to buy direct.
The only thing she didn't tell me was price.  I cant imagine them being to
expensive, they're just plastic plates.

Im not sure if she works at corporate headquarters or production
headquarters.  But her are the address' for both
Corporate Office
2605 S.Clearbrook Dr.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Tel# 847-956-1130
Fax# 847-956-8513

Production Office
1100 Pratt Blvd.
Elk Grove, IL 60007
Tel# 847-956-7127
Fax# 847-956-6454.

Well thats all for now, Fuzzies are fine as are we, hope you and yours
are to.