From:
Carrie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:00:14 PDT
Thanks and dooks to all of you out there that wrote to me about Balder's
condition.  I have learned more and am armed with quite a few good
suggestions on giving meds to sick ferts.  Hopefully Balder will accept at
least one of them!  I'll keep everyone updated on his condition.

One question though...perhaps Bob C.  will know...is mesaesophagus the same
thing as the congenital esophageal defect I was describing?

Thanks and dooks!!!

Carrie, Rick, Balder (BLECCH!  YUCK!! MOMMA!!!), and Loki (heh heh!)