From:
"Kennel, Leann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 01:29:23 -0400
>From:    Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Susquehanna Valley Show
>Anyone from the northeast going to the Susquehanna Valley show Oct 31?  My
>previous arrangements for Champ & Dozer didn't work out.  Anyone from New
>Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut or anything up that way would
>be helpful.  The lady from NH can drive some of the way to you.

 -----------------------------
Dear Barb,

I am so far behind in reading this list so I am not sure what you are
looking for here.  Are you looking for someone to transport two ferrets to
NH?  This may be too early for you however I live in NJ and will be going
to Connecticut the weekend of 10/16-10/18.  My brother who also lives in NH
will be in Connecticut the same weekend.  So if you are trying to transport
the ferrets we would be able to get from New Jersey to Keene, NH that
weekend.  Please let me know if this is what you are asking.

Sincerely

Leann