Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:25:19 -0700
Helwo evwyone,

Ma name is Samson.  I'm new to Kim's bizness.  Me is punished fer sometin i
did wast nite and while I is gwounded, mommy said I had to wite u a wetter
an tell u about ma badness.  I only been at mama Kim's a couple a weeks
now.  Dare has been so much goin on.  Me and Hannah is still twyin to
figure out why we no get to see our momma & daddy no mo.  Kim wealllllly
wuvs us but we miss our utter hoomans y'know?  Den we gots some new
cagemates, Jasper & Mystery wivs wit us now, Momma Kim said sometin bout
havin one wess pooper pan to cwean now.  Hee hee.  but now dis witter pan
have twice da poopys!  Chitt Chitt!!  We have wots o fun pwayin wit da
utter furkids, evwyone cept for dat Buddy Wuv, he a mean ol bastid.  Him
got some sewious dominashun issoos.  Well wast week while Kim was cookin
da dinner her opened da back door jes for a second and I took off wike a
bat outa hell.  It were so stwange cause water wuz pourin outta da sky and
dar waz loud bangin in da sky too.  Me stawted to tink dat dis wuz not
such a good idea but when me turned around da door was cwosed and mama Kim
wuz no wherez in sight.  Me got so scared me didn't know what to do.  Me
scampered down da back steps and pwetty soon I saw anutter hooman wookin
at me from a coupla houses away.  Dat weally scared me cuz me not know him.
I wuz so afwaid he wuz a bad man.  Next ting I knew, mama Kim came runnin
out da fwunt door & her wuz yellin wordz me not know.  Dat scared me too
so I stawted wunnin underneef da fence thing between our yawds.  Mama Kim
wooked wike her didn't know which way to wun and me knew I wuz in bigumm
twouble, so now I wuz double scared.  Boy I tought my wittle weasel heart
wuz gonna pop wite outta ma chest!  I finally found a gweat hidey hole
under Miss Terry's deck under a twash can.  Den I saw Kim comin up ta me
but her didn't seem mad at all, she was actwually tawkin weallllly nice ta
me, so I tought it wuz ok to go to her.  Oh boy did her hug me tight, even
tho I wuz one wet smelly weasel.  Chitt Chitt!  Her must weallllly wuv me
cause her gave me kisses too.  Boy was I appy to be back in dat big house
ting and runnin awound in da blankets and gettin all dwied off.  I feel
weallly bad dat I scared my new mommy...and maself too!  Dook! Dook! and
I will never ever do dat again.

Wuv
Samson

Twanslated from ferretese by Kim