From:
Jodi Cade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:40:44 -0500
Just a short post to inform everyone of a new game that Tinker has
discovered.  Last night I had a pitcher full of Mardi Gras Beads on the
floor.  So, to get Tink's attention i rattled some of the beads and boy did
she come running.  She looked at the pitcher, then me, then the pitcher and
of course tipped it over.  Immediately started digging at the beads trying
to get to the bottom and tthat's when I jumped in.  I dragged her out,
covered with beads, and started wrestling with her.  She loved it!  she
would war dance off and come running back.  She would then try to steal some
of the necklaces and drag them around!!  It was sooooo very cute!!!!!  If
anyone has a bunch of Mardi Gras or anykind of plastic beaded necklaces you
should try this!!  Just their reaction from the sound of them is priceless.

Happy wardancing!
Jodi and Tinker