From:
"Matthew a.k.a. Krazy Kritter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:25:52 -0600
Since I know there are so many fuzzies in need of transportation, just
thought I would let everyone know I'll be traveling from Dallas/Ft Worth,
TX to Spokane, WA and then as far as Seattle, WA, Coming back through
Tri-Cities, WA, Boise, ID and Salt Lake City, UT on the way back.  If you
have fuzzie(s) in need of transportation.  Our exact route is not in stone
so reasonable requests shouldn't be a problem.

Current plan is to drive from (March 26th) DFW to Kansas to Denver, CO to
Billings, MT and then to Spokane, WA (March 27th).  We'd like to stick to
major freeways/highways if possible.  On the return trip well be traveling
from (April 2nd/3rd) Seattle, WA throught the Tri-Cities to Boise, ID, Salt
Lake City, UT to Cheyenne Wy, Denver, CO, Wichita, KS, OKC, OK back to DFW,
TX.(April 3rd/4th).

All dates are approximate and can change due to weather or other unforseen
events. If we can lend a hand let me know.

After March 26th you can reach us by calling 817-683-6363 or 800-SPRINT-1
Pin 317-3247 While traveling service will be sporadic but will operate most
of the time.

We are ECE Positive here in the DFW area.

Matthew a.k.a. Krazy Kritter

Kozy Kingdom Ferret Rescue http://kozykingdom.com
VP of Computer Resources, FLC of TX http://texasferret.org
Shelter/Rescue Committee Chair, AFA http://ferret.org