From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 22:10:30 -0600
Hi to all and their fuzzies,

This is the first time for me, but I'm the ferretguys wife, Gloria.
Ferretguy was in a car accident Monday and has been laid up in the hospital
for a few days.  You should see the fuzzies we have running all over the
shelter looking for him and at bedtime I, when they have other things to
do, I always have two or three of them to keep me company since he is not
there with me.  I am really aware of the inteligence of these animals at
times like this, because they can give just as much sympathy and comfort at
the right times as any human being.  Well, since I've got the selter all to
myself now I had better finish doing some cages, food, and water before I
hit the sack.

Thanks all
Gloria