From:
Andy & Ziggy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:23:18 -0400
Prayers for our little cousin.

Andy & Ziggy and all of our cousins here at the shelter.

Cocoa #55 the last of my NJ Christmas rescues has earned her wings.

She has had insulinoma for some time, was just back in to see Doc about 2
weeks ago for another BG.  Saturday when Doc was here he diagnosed her
with congestive heart failure.  We got her on lasix but this morning when
I got up she had earned her wings during the night sleeping in her
hammock.

Thank You Ann for allowing me to be blessed with this little girl in my
life.

International Ferret Congress
Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm E-Bay Store
http://stores.ebay.com/Not-Just-For-Ferrets-Pet-Supplies

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=284500&causeid=22069
Don't have time for a ferret of your own?
You can sponsor one of our fur kids.
There are new faces at the shelter go
take at look at kids looking for new homes.
http://www.ferretfarm.org
Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids,
& oh yeah mum too!
Petfinder Page