From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:46:03 -0500
Hello, this is Susie Lee for The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  We're
proud to announce our acceptance on http://petfinder.com as a 5019(c)(3)
recognized shelter, which, as many of you know, requires shelters to
submit a letter of recommendation from a licensed veterinarian which
they can call and check on.  We're happy to have recieved a glowing
commendation on the care all our fur-kids get.  So we've offerred two
sets of the younger (1 to 2 year-olds) ferrets on Petfinder, please look
for them!  One set is a group of three fine young lady-ferrets, Rue
McSugar, Rayanne Brightly and Vicki Vivacious, and the second set is a
best-friends pair, a boy originally mistakenly named "Sissy" by the
former owners who turned him in, re-christened Sisiphus Ferretus Maximus
who seems to bounce higher and much more often than the average young,
happy ferret, and his cage-mate a gentle little lady-ferret named Rikki
ChocoLatte'.  You can also see photos of these adoptables here...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html