From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:50:42 -0500
This is Susie Lee for The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  in Pensacola,
Florida.  Our current count of ferrety residents is 57, for we've just
this morning lost old Buddy Boy White Ferret, and we will be posting his
eulogy tomorrow.  Meanwhile here are each of those who are currently at
the Sanctuary...

Mary Jane DEW-Lovely, Noelle Creamittens, Sylvester Sugarferret,

Diamond Tiara White, Squeaky CreamSable, Sydney Sylvester,

Aristotle Silver, Jasmyne Pandora, Izod DewLitely, BaconBitsKir's

Klondike Bear and Miss Pepper Fair, Bamm-Bamm ChocMitt,

Tinkerbelle Peaches, Abbie RoadRunner, Buster SableCoat,

Jazzmine Miss Boss, Athos Ferreteer, Porthos Ferreteer, D'Artagnan Dashes

Constance MiLady , Jasper Cinnamon, Little Miss Muffin, Princess Yak-Yak,

RinkyDinkBinky-Bink, Samwise Sammy, Angel Bumpkin Ferret,

Bandit Waggy-Tail, RazzMaTazz Dazzle, Zinc-A-Dinc-A-Zoo!,

Gaelyn Gator ferret, Cleopatra Pearl, Jinx Jumpin' Jiminy,

Minx Masked Marvel, Adellberta Blacksable, Rapscallion Rascal,

Crestview Wookie, Cody Cuddles Ferret, Felicia FairLight,

George WashingtonFerret, Buckaroo Babyface,

Mrs. Phyllis The Fair Babyface, Duff MacDuff Ferret,

Mrs. Maggie Mae Moxie MacDuff, KikiChocko, Millie Vanillie,

Brownie Mallow, Achilles Sable, Birmingham Beau, Fort Walton Charlie

Carousing Carl, CuteBlazes Carina, Kyle CinnamonCoat,

Jumanji Mittens, Rue McSugar, Rayanne Brightly, Miss Vickie Vivacious

Our wish list is to get a home generator to keep the ferrets in comfort
during power outages brought on by the hurricanes that blow into the Gulf
coast area.  We have so far half what it takes to get one thanks entirely
to many fine and golden-hearted donators , many of these from among you
good folks.

Won't you consider a contribution?  We can send you a tax reciept if you
wish.  Please send any checks or money orders made out to The Ferret And
Dove Sanctuary, Inc., 3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola, Florida, 32504 or
if you prefer to use PayPal, we have several "make a donation" buttons
here...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

Thank you so very much from all of us.