From:
Ferret's Dream House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:52:06 -0600
First I need to say a prayer. Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me this
opportunity to let everyone know I trusted in you and stepped out in
faith when I got the word that after 20 years this rescue was going
to happen. Thank you God for your son who died on the cross for me.
When times got hard and I sang, I shouted, I cried - You Lord Jesus
answered. You blessed me with a wonderful husband who has stood by me
through this whole ordeal (who's home got invaded by ferret lovers
from all over the U.S.A.) Bless each person and their family who
participated in the Ohio Ferret Rescue. Bless those that don't
understand and thus far have not supported this endeavor. Lord, I
amtrusting that you will restore my health and make me a new. Lord,
Jesus I am going to have to step out in faith one more time and trust
that somehow the expenses will be covered. Amen

Ohio Ferret Rescue Expenses 9/16/07 - 12/3/07

Food & Litter                                  3,412.28
Hotels                                           303.69
Housing for ferets                             6,761.18
  (includes ice, repair cages, ferret proof
   building, get ferrets off the floor)
Other                                            786.96
Paid Workers                                   5,380.00
Supplies                                       2,197.80
Telephone                                         85.78
Transportation                                 8,387.96
Trash                                          1,410.00
Vet                                           13,964.44
Volunteers Meals                               2,190.34
Overall Total                                $44,880.43

As you can see the expenses are over what I first reported because
paperwork has been my last priority. Making sure the ferrets stay
healthy and finding them forever homes has been my first priority. I am
sure I have lost some cash receipts along the way but here is the
breakdown so far.

DooK   DoOK   DOOK!

Lori Sies, Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio  & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.   Lynx OH  45650
(937) 544-3313       A Non-Profit 501(c)(3) organization.