From:
Lori Sies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:55:23 -0600
There are several Yahoo groups which I am not a member questioning
my accountability. I will answer all questions to the ones who call
and are asking the questions by telephone only. Emails have been
misinterpreted, copied and sent with additional information that was
not true and with assumptions.

Some key individuals whom I depended on at the beginning started
publishing through yahoo groups/chat rooms & continually were making
themselves look good to the public and the whole time were degrading me
behind the scenes. I will take all the heat because yes, I have made a
lot of mistakes during this rescue and have put my trust in some that I
wonder now if I should have. There was quite a lot of information that
was given to them in strict confidence. Time will tell if they are for
the ferrets and the ferret community or for themselves.

I sent a message to Michael Wilson, Julie Dyke and to the HOFA members
who volunteered hours to the Ohio Ferret Rescue/DMK Ferret Rescue to
let them know how much I appreciated their involvement in the rescue
and the many hours of guidance steering me in the right direction.

Our first goal for the new year is for the Re-surrenders that have not
been adopted to find a forever home. If needed, some shelters have
stepped up to offer assistance. Please email Cindy at [log in to unmask]
if you can adopt a Re-surrender McKid.

The ferret community needs to be commended on how they all pitched in
and now 586 ferrets have a new start. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
DooK, DoOK, DOOK!

Lori Sies

PS. To get to the new site you have to put:
http://www.dmkferretrescue.com/