From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:04:14 -0500
>Switching him to a high quality food and giving him plenty of
>linatone/canola oil mixture and nutrical helped to provide the much
>needed nutrients.

First thank you for your help and advice I will try this and see if it
helps my little fuzzbutt.  I do have another question..............I have
read from others that giving to much linatone is not good does anyone have
anymore information about this ................if I mix it with canola oil
will it be ok to give more then you normally would????

>Flax seed oil and Wheat germ oil are excellent nutritional supplements.
>They might help those with dry brittle coats.

Where can I find Flax seed oil and/or wheat germ oil????

Also if you don't mind I have another question.............my 2 yr old
fuzzbutt has decided not to eat any of her food that is cylinder in shape
she will actually pick it out of her dish and just eat the food that is
donut shaped.  Does anyone know why she would do this and how I might get
her to start eating that shape of food again?????

Thank you for all your help :)

Diane,wiggles, cocoa and daddy too!!