From:
rebecca klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:57:32 -0700
Sandi writes:
>PLEASE be very clear, Danielle is NOT a shelter.  As for you...WHO ARE
>YOU?  I've no idea.  Since you're not identifying yourself by a shelter
>name, I have no clue what you're talking about.

I wasn't specifically addressing your comments about Danielle.  I was
speaking in general about your quick temper, quick mouth and your ability
to quickly point fingers.  Sandi, what's that in your eye?  Oh, it's a
plank.

As far as who I am...as some of you know, my name is NOT REBECCA KLEIN.
TLE, Tara and few others know my real name.  I keep to myself unless I
am asked to help in any kind of campaign, any letter writing, any ferret
related issues/rescues.  I assist Gay Maulden of Ferret Haven in Boise
when she asks and I have helped Emmett Ferret Shelter (Laura and Bill)
whenever possible and other shelters when I can.  I also take in ferrets
as space and funds allow, I take in ferrets for other shelters that have
no room, etc.  I am not a non-profit organization.  I do not take in
donated money on a regular basis.  With the exception of one time, my
husband and I have paid for each and every surgery, vet visit, medication
need, rescue, transport, etc.  It is this way because I am not capable
at this time to operate a non-profit agency in the capacity in which is
needed.  Soooo, we do what we can on a scale that we can afford.  The
reason I remain anonymous is because I write letters and get involved
in areas such as California (where I am from) and other sensitive areas
where the need to know me personally is not necessary.  Networking is
important, and that is what I attempt to do.  When TLE asked, I helped
where I could with the latest Jen Morrison incident.  I remain anon
because I want to help and my real name is not necessary in that regard.
I have not posted once on the FML about what I do or have done behind
the scenes.

You should know my "name" because last year when I took in funds to
mercy-purchase three little angels that were stuck in a rat-hole of a
"pet store" (the PET SHOP OF HORRORS) in Idaho that had no a/c in the
dead of summer and were sleeping in their own waste, you wrote me a
scathing email, explaining to me the process of supply and demand.  I
wrote back to you, politely explaining the situation.  The second email
I received from you was rude, beligerant and hateful.  You accused me of
killing countless ferrets and not caring about animals.  The second email
I wrote to YOU was not a nice one.  You then responded to my email asking
me to "QUIT HARRASSING ME AND MY FAMILY, DO NOT CONTACT US AGAIN", or
some such babble.  YOU wrote to ME, then asked ME to quit harrassing YOU.
I saved these emails, should your memory fail you.

People like you, Sandi, are part of the reason I remain anonymous.  I
can assist more effectively, for now anyway, on an anon basis.  Without
incident from the likes of you.  By the way, you never ONCE asked me
about the welfare of the three rescued ferrets in Idaho, the ones you
wrote to me about.  In case you're interested, Wyatt Earp passed on (we
love you, honey), Belle Star went to a fabulous home and Billy the Kid is
spreading bliss wherever he goes with his new family in Idaho.  Thanks
for caring.

Jax