From:
Cara Grib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 05:25:09 -0700
Thank you all who responded and offered to take in our ferret, Scrag, who
was given to us by a friend without checking with us first.  We really
appreciate all your support and kind offers to take on our little guy.

We wanted to let you know that we have decided to keep our little one,
Scrag.  In just two days, Edgar, the last ferret, really bonded with
Scrag.  Edgar always had a hard time fitting in with Stella and Rothgar.
Both of them were older and cagemates for a long time at the ferret
shelter.  He never really seemed to take to the other two as much as they
did to each other.  With Scrag, it seems Edgar found the buddy he's never
had and the two of them are tearing up the place.  Scrag's energy seems
endless and Edgar's been looking for that for a long time.

We'll keep you posted.  Thank you for all your thoughts and
encouragement!

Thanks,
Cara, John, Edgar, and Scrag