Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 07:18:27 -0700
hi...JustPlainKat here...

i just got a few more pics from Joanne of Noah...the kit she got in with
a broken front leg...most likely needing to be amputated...so i added 2
of them to the E-bay i have running to raise funds for his medical
care...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4462188809
[a green, beige, and white 2-sided afghan made by my mommy for me]

whether he has to have it amputated or if he just needs surgery..the bill
for it is going to be substantial...

If you want to donate to help with his surgery you can paypal Joanne at

or send a payment directly to his vet:

Acct:  Ferret Corner Shelter
Apache Animal Clinic
2145 S. Hwy 92
Sierra Vista, AZ  85635

(520) 458-0930

thank you all for helping this special little guy...

JustPlainKat
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4462188809

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html