From:
Angie Reigelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 11:23:35 -0400
I am thrilled, to see so many concerned and willing people out there, ready
and willing to provide help to these beautiful creatures.

And a standing ovation to Tle and all involved , not only did you go in
there and rescue these babys from certain doom.You also educated Mr. Friend
and his wife,"We are born weak, we need strength; helpless, we need aid;
foolish we need reason.  All that we lack at birth, all that we need when we
come to man's estate, is the gift of education." : Jean-Jacques Rosseau.  As
it seems to me education, is the only way to stop the cruelty.  We all have
the ability to do this, and intervene as necessary.

Dooks,
Angie, Bueller and the brat pack!