From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 09:53:36 -0400
hi peoples this is buddy.  i live with trish and she rescued me last summer
i don't remember much about the place i lived before, i just know about
living with trish and i have fun here.

mommy trish says there is a ferret railroad thing going now, something about
ks ferrets.  i was just wondering if you guys would let me ride with the
engineer sometime, i think it would be fun to learn to drive a train, i has
learned to drive this here computer pretty good now, mommy trish taught me.
i write to my friends buddy, scooter, and toby sometimes hee hee isn't it
fun to have a friend with the same name as you, hee, hee me an buddy has fun
with that.  i hasn't got to meet him yet, but someday I will.  for now we
are 'pooter pals' and i love it.

hey, maybe we could all ride on the train together sometime and go out and
save some other ferrets.

can i drive the train, huh?  can i.  can i, can i?  pleeeeeese.

love from buddy

Trish> Just thought we needed a little humor in an otherwise sad and serious
situation folks.  Buddy is a sweetheart and has a great sense of humor, he
always makes me smile, so I let him write this for you all to enjoy too. :-)