From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 19:11:51 -0400
I just cant believe it!!  It's been FIVE weeks of absolute hell, but they
are finally getting along!

I was ready to give up. Newton was IN NO WAY going to let that little
overly-cute rat become a part of our household. She not only attacked, but
terrorized poor Dobey every time they were together and Dobey would run up
the nearest leg, hoping that whoever it was would protect her. Today they
were actually playing, and now they are together in Newton's big cage for
the first time! (they are both very tired but there isnt a lot of sleeping
going on in there!)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !!! what a relief! Thanks ever so much, to everyone who
gave me advise... It worked

Jen, Andre Newton and Dobey!