From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:04:43 -0500
hello, this is Susie Lee for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. and
also speaking for our "help-us-pay-our veterinarian" raffle for the
Sanctuary.

We are very happy to announce a NEW RAFFLE PRIZE! A gorgeous set of
truly lovely hand-crafted figurines of tiny ferrets created by Eleanor
Mead (see picture on our raffle page here as well as all other info
about this raffle... http://ferretanddoveraffle.angelfire.com )
This set of figurines counts as prize package number 19 for this
raffle, but the value of this prize would easily out-strip the top
three prizes in MY book! (more winners, more "happy"!)

Thank you, So Very Much for your beautiful and fine work dear Eleanor!

whomever wins this raffle prize, I'm gonna be Sooo jealous and they're
gonna be SOOOooo lucky!!

Run date is from July 1st 2008 until July 30th, 2008, drawing date is
July 31st 2008
Also see all our adoptables on the pet list scroller, here...
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com