From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2008 19:31:59 -0500
This is Susie Lee for and with the Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. I
didn't even think to look until just today, already several days into
the month of May, 2008...We're (The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.) a
featured "animal rescuer"link for the month of May, 2008, and also are
(now) among the animal rescuer links on the site of the television
(syndicated) show "Animal Rescue". Their main web site is...

http://www.animalrescuetv.com

I'm not exactly sure why not, but they don't seem to list many, if any,
other ferret rescues, as great as the need for recognition of ferret
rescuers is, especially in America... but they've been ***enormously
kind*** in making our "old" web page their featured link for this
month. Hooray for FERRET rescuers!, among the hardest working, yet
most un-sung of animal-rescue heroes!!!! This one's for ALL of us!!!