From:
Trudi Casler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:43:40 EDT
>When you scruff Samantha, if she's done bad, also shake her.  Not too
>hard, mind you, but just enough

all you have to do is scruff her and look at her IN HER FACE AND TELL HER
NO!!  and then blow one short fast breath in her face.....

do this everytime she bites...on the 4th time you do the same and then
its time out in the cage for 5 mins...

then get her out and start all over again...

i have deaf ferrts and this works all the time...you just have tyo be
consistant!!!

i know that i would not want to be shaken, so in turn i would not shake
my ferrets...

and yes sydney was my first deaf ferret...she was abused so badly that
they made her deaf...she would literaly bite you to the bone and jaws
would lock...it was horrible...anyway...i just wanted to let you know
this...if tere is anything i can do just email me..

trudie