From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:01:34 EDT
:::::shwooosh, shoooooosh::::::  there it is Mommy, there it is!!!
See those light out dere??  Dats Toronto!  Isn't it purty?

It sure its Tonks, now get back down here in the Weasel Wagon and help
guide me in.

But Mommy my flyer is fixed and I can get altitude  again.

:::::eyeroll:::  Tonks, we are on a mission here, We have no time to
play around, We need to get this Elf Quilt to Miss Randy.

Maybe you do Mommy, but I need to get hugs from da ferret famous Miss
Randy.  Look Mommy, I tink I see the light for Miss Randy's house.  Look
in the sky, there is a blazing "F" for ferrets.

I see it Tonks, I do believe she is guiding us in.  We are here my love.
Mission accomplished.  Good job!

:::::high 5::::::

Let's do a fly by and impress them with our flying skills.  Ready??

I'm ready Mommy, lets rock and roll.
"YUUUUUUUUUUKER PA DUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER"

Don't forget, you don't have to be in Toronto to get a ticket for the
raffle of the beautiful ELF Quilt.  To see a picture and get more
information go to:
http://www.ferretcongress.org
and click on the Emergency Love Fund link on the left side of the page.

Good Luck, See you in Toronto.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html