From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:23:39 EDT
Mommy, who made this Elf Quilt?

Your Aunty Ardith did Tonks.

ummmm It's so nice and warm. ::::rubbing cheek into the  quilt:::

And beautiful too Tonks.  Ardith is the Quilt Queen, she make the worlds
best quilts.

Mommy when are we going to get to Toronto?

Tomorrow dear, why are you excited?

Oh yes Mommy, I am gonna hug the ferret famous Miss Randy, and Mommy
guess who else is gonna be dere?  Oh Oh Oh I am so excited, I get to see
my Aunty Wolfy,And Aunty Renee, and Aunty Frannie, and Aunty Sharon,oooh
so many I know I am forgetting dem.  I am gonna be huggin and huggin.
Mommy do you tink Aunty Linda will bring the lovely Miss Cassie?

I don't know honey, we will just have to wait and see.  Now will you get
busy and help navigate the Weasel Wagon.  you have a job here too you
know!

Sowwy Mommy.

Don't forget, you don't have to be in Toronto to get a ticket for the
raffle of the beautiful ELF Quilt.  To see a picture and get more
information go to:   http://www.ferretcongress.org/
and click on the Emergency Love Fund link on the left side of the page.
Good Luck, See you in Toronto.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html