From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 03:58:10 -0500
Thanks for the tremendous amount of email.  I will try to answer them as
I find the time.  I did get a chance to scan through some of them and
noticed a common request for more information regarding the domestication
of the ferret.  I will write something on it next week.  Some other common
questions:

1. No, the Cincinnati talk isn't on slides or other material that can be
purchased.

2. No, my talk in Cincinnati is on ferret mental health; talking about
domestication is only meant to be as supporting evidence.  Show up and
you will see.

3. No, I will not provide a copy of the talk PRIOR to the Cincinnati
trip.  The people in Cincinnati will be making tapes of talks that I
believe will be made available at a nominal price to help defray event
costs (don't know for sure, but have been lead to believe it will happen).
It would be unethical to make such material available at this time.

4. The Geek List has suffered a deserved death.  There was extremely
little interest in forming a cooperative group where all members
contribute material towards a ferret archive containing historic documents
and artwork.  However, on a case-by-case basis, *I* will provide materials
upon request as long as I am not overwealmed by volume, people understand
it may take a week or so to reply, AND people don't consider the flow one
way.  I AM open to forming a much smaller cooperative, limiting membership
to a small community of people who actually contribute material or provide
other neccesary servuces, such a creating PDF files, or password protected
webpages.

5. Thanks for keeping things low-key by sending personal remarks directly
to me.  I really appreciate it.  Now all I need is the time necessary to
read the stuff.  ;-)

Bob C and 21 Freedom Fightin' Ferrets