From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 18:05:45 -0600
them go pottie before they can come out of their cage?  I know Iwhen I took
my oldest ferret out he knew he couldn't come out until he went potty so
alot of the times he would go through the movement...backing up into his
litterbox doing te little "pushing"thing and then would come racing to the
door to be let out.and if he knew I didn't believe him he would keep doing
it until finally he knew i wasn't kidding then he would finally go, I hope
this helped!

nikki and the Milwaukee rat pack:sassy,phoebe,taz
and my cats callie and pickles