Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:48:24 -0400
This is your final reminder for AFA's Spring Nationals Ferret
Competition this Saturday, March 28th at the Old Main Building of the
York Fairgrounds in York, PA. Lots of great ferret folk and ferret
vendor folk will be in attendance.

Vendor set up is on Friday March 27th from 3 until 6. Starting promptly
at 6 pm is the First Annual AFA Awards Presentation Banquet. We have
about 40 folks attending slong with the guests of honor - those ferrets
who have won some pretty cool stuff. AFA's Title Class Ferrets of the
Year and our new Specialty Ferrets of the Year for 2008 will be
awarded. We will also be handing out the Gold and Platinum title
certificates for those attending. If you didn't sign up for the
banquet, sorry, it's too late, but you can still pick up your points
and titles at the show on Saturday.

Our raffle devas Patty and Jessie have out done themselves once again
and have TONS of goodies for the raffle. I think Wendy has some cool
FISH program stuff planned too. It looks to be a great day for all
things ferret! Woo Hoo!

If you are in the York area please check out the article in Thursday's
York Daily Record. I hope to see you at the show on Saturday!

Dooks!
Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events