Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 10:00:37 -0500
Then why continue to read those posts????? I just don't understand.
Life's too short to be pulled into that kind of agonizing and most
stressful cycle.

My advice to those who get soooo worked up when reading posts from
certain FML posters is to try what I do. I scroll down through the
daily FML and if I see someone's name in the "From" who I know I don't
want/need/care to read I just keep on scrolling down. And there are
several who regularly post here who I really don't care/need to read,
some who post ludicrous stuff - sorry just don't have the time - and
some who post just because they think they are so important they have
to let everyone else know just how important they are, etc, etc, etc -
nuff said. My theory is if you really have something important to post,
then post it, just don't post a book about it. Maybe those posters
could be limited to only one post per day? <BEG> My bad....

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that only important stuff needs to be
posted. We all love (and need) to hear about everything ferret and that
should not stop. Actually we need MORE posts like that and less of the
pompous posts. Oops, my bad again.

Over the years I've found that offensive posters who are just ignored
tend to go away. YAY! Those who are continuously fed comment back will
continue to post their diatribe for the masses. So you have a choice.
Stress yourself out on a daily basis or just ignore it. I ignore it!

Vickie :)

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets:  An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book