From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 23:30:29 -0500
Subject: Ferrets on Letterman

>>Does anyone know who the lady is that narrates (sp?) the video?<<

>>D.E.   Brea, CA
PS:  As soon as Dave said the title of the video, my first
     thought was, "Hey, maybe I'll see Dr. Williams!"  :-)<<

Well, Dr. Williams IS in the video Ferrets Unmasked, and the lovely voice
narrarating it is his wife, Colleen (Bruce will never tell you all this!!!!!)
and they are featured in a home video shot with the ferret on Bruce's chest
as he is laying on the floor (I think that is the shot...)

In case anybody cares, I'm the LAST person to speak and be pictured in the
video - I'm in the Club section at the v-e-r-y end.

Pam Grant
STAR* Ferrets